- Babergh and Mid Suffolk District Councils
- Place of work:
- Endeavour House*, Ipswich
- Job term:
- Full Time
- 37 hours per week
- Fixed Term
- Closing date:
- 07 December 2021 01:00 PM
- £29,577 - £34,728
- Fixed Term Appointment or Secondment Opportunity for 18 months.
We are looking for an experienced Business Analyst to join our team in ICT and Programmes, someone who shares our values, commitment and motivation to make a difference for our districts.
As part of our ongoing commitment to deliver ever more resident focussed and modern services you will support the delivery of an improved Digital Platform for Babergh and Mid Suffolk District Councils.
The Digital Platform will modernise our web presence, provide more end-to-end digital services and, vitally, increase our knowledge of our residents experiences of our services, enabling us to continually improve them.
- be educated to at least degree level in a Computing/Software/Technology related subject or will be able to demonstrate equivalent knowledge gained through experience.
- have gained demonstrable experience (as Business Analyst or ICT Business Analyst) of managing large projects and service propositions across the whole lifecycle within a technically complex environment
- have the ability to plan and organise complex activities.
This role is normally based at our modern and conveniently located office accommodation, however, during the COVID-19 pandemic, we have been working from home and it has worked really well for us.
We are proud of the role we play in creating the environment, economy and communities for our districts. Babergh and Mid Suffolk have consistently been voted amongst the top places to live in the UK.
Working together across our Councils and with our partners in the public, private and voluntary sectors, we provide excellent services to our 190,000 residents across Babergh and Mid Suffolk – working hard to provide homes, support our communities, boost local economy, protect our environment and keep our districts clean, tidy and safe.
Our employee benefits include a generous leave entitlement, access to the Suffolk Green Travel Plan, gym discounts and a competitive pension scheme. We also offer a range of training and development and will give you all the support you need, for your career and wellbeing.
We are committed to agile and flexible working (subject to business need), with full time, part time or job share opportunities considered. Supporting equality and diversity, Babergh and Mid Suffolk District Councils provide opportunity and ambition for all, enabling and empowering our people to deliver the best possible results for our residents.
For an informal discussion about this role please call Matt Harding on (01473) 296333 or email email@example.com