- East Suffolk Council
- Place of work:
- Riverside, Lowestoft or East Suffolk House, Melton
- Job term:
- Full Time
- 37 hours per week
- Closing Date
- 26 September 2021 11:30 PM
- £24,982 - £27,741 per annum (pay award pending)
- 37 hours per week
- Based in Lowestoft or Melton (near Woodbridge) with flexible/homeworking
East Suffolk Council is an exciting place to work and a great place to make a real difference to people’s lives, delivering vital services to a quarter of a million people across East Suffolk.
Using your expertise and experience, you will be responsible for the production of innovative and engaging design content which supports the delivery of effective campaigns and communications activities to increase public trust, improve reputation, influence behaviour and drive engagement with the council.
You will be expected to deliver content and materials for a range of projects and campaigns, from concept through to final delivery, including videos, photography, infographics, print publications, and digital and website content.
You will act as a guardian of the corporate brand, ensuring adherence to a consistent corporate identity and design, and provide creative advice to colleagues and teams within the organisation.
You will have a minimum of three years’ experience in a relevant working environment and thorough knowledge and experience of Adobe Creative Suite and relevant professional software. You will also be able to demonstrate a clear ability to operate with minimum supervision, to tight deadlines.
Why work for us?
East Suffolk Council is a great place to work and there are lots of benefits our employees can access. To find out more about why we are so proud of East Suffolk Council and to hear why our employees think it is such a great place to work, take a look at our video.
Here are some of the main benefits:
- Great opportunities for training and development.
- Generous leave entitlement (equivalent to 24 days a year, increasing to 30 days after 5 years’ service, plus bank holidays).
- Local government pension scheme.
- Free car parking (for when you are working in the office)
- Discounts on mobile phones, computers, holiday and travel, fashion and clothing, health and beauty and many other products and services
Due to the current situation with COVID-19, the majority of our teams are working from home and there is strict social distancing measures in place for the limited number of staff working from our offices. If you wish to discuss how that might impact your working arrangements if you were the successful candidate, please contact the recruiting manager listed at the bottom of this advert.
Please read the job description and person specification before applying for this job.
For an informal discussion regarding this post, please contact Phil Harris, Strategic Communications and Marketing Manager, on (01502) 523637.
Interview date: w/c 4 October 2021.