Can I advertise on Suffolk Jobs Direct?
Who can advertise on Suffolk Jobs Direct (SJD)?
You are able to advertise your job on Suffolk Jobs Direct (SJD) if you are a:
- Local Authority
- Academy or Academy trust School
- University or College
- Central Government / Local Government Organisation
- Registered Charity
- Not-for-profit organisation
- a direct employer funded by Suffolk County Council
- an organisation delivering services on behalf of, or funded in part or wholly by, Suffolk County Council.
Being one of the above means that you are therefore eligible to advertise on Suffolk Jobs Direct.
We are unable to accept adverts from third party companies or private companies / agencies.
Suffolk Jobs Direct (SJD) reserves the right to reject advert requests that do not meet these terms of service.