About this site
What is Suffolk Jobs Direct (SJD)?
Suffolk Jobs Direct (SJD) is the leading specialist jobs board dedicated to:
- supporting employers with their advertising
- promoting job vacancies in the public and third sectors across
- supporting job seekers find their next role through the opportunities we advertise.
We support employers and organisations advertising requests from outside of and within East Anglia's counties of:
Suffolk Jobs Direct is connected to several other sites as part of our Jobs Direct network of sites.
What does Suffolk Jobs Direct do?
We support the advertising of vacancies from the public and third sectors in the below areas.
- School and teaching jobs
- Further and Higher Education jobs
- Local Government jobs
- Early years and childcare jobs
- Social care and Healthcare jobs
- Charities and not-for-profit sector jobs.
If you are a job seeker, then you can click here to register an account on Suffolk Jobs Direct, sign up for email job alerts to find your next role.
Information about Suffolk Jobs Direct
On average this site has:
- 9,000,000 million pages viewed each year
- over 420,000 visitors each year
- over 27,000 active registered job seekers
- over 5,000 job seekers signed up for email alerts
- over 1,500,000 million visits each year
- more than 200 live jobs per week
- 70,000 unique visitors per month.
Who is Suffolk Jobs Direct run by?
Suffolk Jobs Direct jobs board is run by Suffolk Advertising Service, which is a part of Suffolk County Council.
We have been an in-house advertising agency for over 30 years.
Suffolk Advertising Service has worked with Suffolk County Council and every public sector and third sector organisation over this time.
We have supported them with cost-effective advertising services including copywriting and design.
Feel free to get in touch with Suffolk Advertising via the contact information page if you have a question or need any support with the site.