Advertising information for schools in Suffolk
Advertising is expensive and the Suffolk Advertising team are here to help you place your teaching, non-teaching and event adverts in the press (local and national) and on websites at cost effective rates.
The documents below are designed to help guide you through the process.
You have the option to add a job description and other related documents to a web listing, don't forget to send these along with the relevent Advertising Request Form on an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
You will need to approve the advert - the rest is done for you!
1. Advertising Request Form (LA)
2. Advertising Request Form (Academy / Free / Independent)
3. How the advertising process works - a quick guide
4. Suffolk Jobs Direct website costs
5. TES Classification and web list
6. Examples of advert text
7. Creative recruitment advert examples and open day adverts
8. FAQs and avoiding advertising scams
For further information or advice, please contact us on (01473) 265442 or email: email@example.com
If you would like to know more about the other services Schools' Choice can provide please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or visit: www.schoolschoice.org
Please note: During busy periods adverts sent to us for Suffolk Jobs Direct only may take up to 5 working days to appear on the site. However, as always we will strive to get your adverts placed as soon as possible. Please contact us if you have any queries.