- Suffolk County Council
- Place of work:
- West Suffolk House, Bury St Edmunds
- Salary details:
- Job term:
- Full Time
- 37 per week
- Fixed Term
- Closing date:
- 20 February 2020 11:30 PM
Fixed term or secondment opportunity for 12 months.
This is your opportunity as a professional and committed individual, to join our team and work in a fast-paced and exciting environment.
You will need to demonstrable business and finance skills, including excellent keyboard skills, and a knowledge of everyday IT packages (ie. Microsoft Excel and Outlook).
You will have:
- proven knowledge of complex financial processes
- demonstrable administration experience
- excellent Customer Service
- good communication skills, with an ability to contribute to a team approach
- an ability to work confidently under your own initiative and work independently to resolve a range of issues.
This organisation positively encourages the use of technology to communicate and engage, but on occasions there may be a requirement for you to travel using reasonable and suitable means available to you and agreed by the authority.
Please read the Job and Person Profile before applying.
This authority is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks or police vetting will be required for relevant posts. We are also committed to flexible working. For the types of flexible or part time working available for specific roles, please see the Job and Person Profile. Suffolk County Council - welcoming diversity.