- Suffolk County Council
- Place of work:
- Riverside, Lowestoft
- Salary details:
- £20,344 pro rata for part time
- Job term:
- Full Time or Part Time
- 37 per week
- Closing date:
- 14 July 2020 11:30 PM
The responsibility of the Children and Young People’s Directorate (CYP) is to ensure the safety, well-being and learning of children and young people. To do so we need to “make every intervention count” to create impact and bring about sustainable change for children, young people and their families where need is identified.
As Assessment Coordinator, you will be determined to continuously improve our services by working in partnership to ensure that our work is high-quality and effective, to support the CYP’s Lowestoft & Waveney Children In Care Team and the Lowestoft North Child In Need Team
- possess excellent communication and organisational skills
- be able to prioritise your workload
- maintain accurate and specific information and possess record keeping skills
- provide good quality customer care for customers and professionals working with Children and Young People’s Social Care and Early Help teams, giving information and advice when appropriate in line with Suffolk’s Signs of Safety Principles
- have the ability to make constructive contribution to meetings and negotiate with a range of stakeholders, settings and contexts
- maintain customer confidentiality in accordance with the Data Protection Act and SCC guidance.
For an informal discussion only, please contact Lisa Doyle, Practice Manager on (01502) 674935.
This organisation positively encourages the use of technology to communicate and engage, but on occasions there may be a requirement for you to travel using reasonable and suitable means available to you and agreed by the authority.
Please read the Job and Person Profile before applying for this job.
This authority is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks or police vetting will be required for relevant posts. We are also committed to flexible working. For the types of flexible or part time working available for specific roles, please see the Job and Person Profile. Suffolk County Council - welcoming diversity.