- Suffolk County Council
- Place of work:
- Endeavour House, Ipswich
- Salary details:
- Job term:
- Full Time
- 37 per week
- Closing date:
- 23 February 2020 11:30 PM
Our Children and Young People's Services have recently been rated as 'Outstanding'.
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of the Corporate Parenting Business Support Team providing co-ordination, minuting and administrative support to the Fostering and Adoption Panels.
We are looking for a well organised and methodical person with a flexible approach to cope with the demands of a busy working environment. You will be expected to demonstrate a good team working ethic and a positive, can-do approach to your work.
You will have:
- accurate note taking or minute taking skills
- the ability to prioritise your workload and to meet competing deadlines
- experience of working with spreadsheets, databases and financial information
- organisational, interpersonal and communication skills
- excellent attention to detail and accuracy e.g. formatting reports, logging a wide range of information across the professional teams
- excellent working knowledge of Microsoft packages e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook etc.
- an understanding of confidentiality and data protection requirements in the workplace.
For an informal discussion only, please contact Lucy Nicholas on (01473) 264486 or email: email@example.com
This organisation positively encourages the use of technology to communicate and engage, but on occasions there may be a requirement for you to travel using reasonable and suitable means available to you and agreed by the authority.
Please read the Job and Person Profile before applying for this job.
Interview date: 5 March 2020.
This authority is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks or police vetting will be required for relevant posts. We are also committed to flexible working. For the types of flexible or part time working available for specific roles, please see the Job and Person Profile. Suffolk County Council - welcoming diversity.