- Suffolk County Council
- Place of work:
- Landmark House, Ipswich
- Salary details:
- Job term:
- Full Time
- 37 per week
- Closing date:
- 26 November 2018 09:00 AM
We are looking to recruit a Business Support Officer who is proactive, effective and positive to provide support to our Safeguarding Teams. This is a great opportunity to work within the challenging but rewarding area of Health, Wellbeing and Children's Services.
- preparation and distribute information for child protection conferences and Children in Care Reviews
- deal with sensitive issues
- have excellent communication skills
- work to a high standard in an extremely busy environment.
For an informal discussion about the role, please contact Julie Webb (01284) 758813.
Please read the Job and Person Profile before applying for this job.
Interview date: 4 December 2018.
This authority is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks or police vetting will be required for relevant posts.Suffolk County Council - welcoming diversity.