- Suffolk County Council
- Place of work:
- Endeavour House, Ipswich
- Salary details:
- Job term:
- Part Time
- 18.5 per week
- Fixed Term
- Closing date:
- 18 November 2018 01:00 PM
Suffolk County Council are currently recruiting a highly motivated and organised Business Support Officer to provide administrative support to the Local Authorities Ipswich Opportunity Area Project within Inclusive Services, on a secondment or fixed term basis.
- provide an efficient and customer focused first point of contact
- draft and send routine correspondence
- administer group email boxes
- organise meetings, book rooms and equipment, inviting attendees, collating and circulating meeting papers, handouts, taking minutes etc.
- monitor budgets within agreed procedures as directed by line manager.
To be successful in this role it is essential that you have excellent communication and IT skills, along with the ability to manage a high volume of work and ensure strict deadlines are met.
For an informal discussion please contact Chris Howard on (01473) 265221.
Please read the Job and Person Profile before applying for this role.
Closing Date: 18 November 2018.
This authority is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks or police vetting will be required for relevant posts.
Suffolk County Council - welcoming diversity.