- Suffolk County Council
- Place of work:
- Endeavour House, Ipswich
- Salary details:
- £17,173 pro rata
- Job term:
- Full or Part Time
- 37 per week or 2 x 18.5 hrs per week post
- Closing date:
- 28 March 2019 01:00 PM
We are currently recruiting a well organised and enthusiastic Business Support Officer to provide dedicated support to the wider team of Business Support Officers and Personal Assistants within the Directorate Management Team (DMT).
In this role you will:
- provide an efficient and customer focused first point of contact
- draft and send routine correspondence
- monitor and action group email boxes
- maintain office records and filing systems, including electronic systems.
You will have excellent communication skills with good working knowledge of using Microsoft Office or equivalent.
For an informal discussion only, please contact Gill Muncaster on (01473) 264552.
Interview date: 17 April 2019.
Please read the Job and Person Profile and Application Advice on the right before applying for the job.
This authority is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Suffolk County Council - weloming diversity.