- Suffolk County Council
- Place of work:
- University of Suffolk, Ipswich
- Salary details:
- Job term:
- Full Time
- 37 per week
- Closing date:
- 24 May 2019 01:00 PM
We are seeking an organised, motivated and enthusiastic individual to work in a busy office based at University of Suffolk.
You will work within a high performing team, providing excellent business support to our Primary and Secondary initial teacher training programmes.
See our website for details of our programmes: www.suffolkandnorfolkscitt.co.uk
You will need:
- to be a team player within a supportive environment
- the ability to communicate effectively with the trainees on our teacher training programme
- the ability to communicate confidently with a range of stakeholders
- a high level office skills including minute taking, data production and manipulation
- to be able to work independently and have good problem solving skills.
For an informal discussion only, please contact Anna Richards on (01473) 265080.
Please read the Job and Person Profile before applying for this job.
This authority is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks or police vetting will be required for relevant posts. We are also committed to flexible working. For the types of flexible or part time working available for specific roles, please see the Job and Person Profile. Suffolk County Council - welcoming diversity.