- Suffolk County Council
- Place of work:
- Landmark House, Ipswich
- Salary details:
- £18,933 pro rata for part time
- Job term:
- Part Time
- 18.5 per week
- Closing date:
- 14 April 2021 11:30 PM
£18,933 pa, pro rata for part time.
This is an exciting opportunity to join the new Crisis Outreach Team, children and young people across East & West Suffolk are looking for kind and compassionate individuals to support them and their families to stay safe.
Suffolk County Council, Norfolk and Suffolk NHS Foundation Trust and the West Suffolk and East Suffolk and Ipswich CCGs are working in partnership to create a multi-agency Crisis Outreach Service. The service will be hosted by Suffolk County Council and will provide support to children and young people up the age of 18, their parents, carers and practitioners when they are in crisis.
Undertaking a comprehensive range of administrative duties to support the efficient delivery of services within Crisis Outreach Service, you will:
- Demonstrate experience in a range of office and financial procedures.
- have the ability to plan and organise own workload, taking responsibility for delivery of tasks. Where appropriate, support colleagues in managing their workloads.
- understand customer needs and know how to deliver a good customer service experience.
- have the ability to deal with a range of customers, some of whom may occasionally be angry or distressed, bringing situations to a confident conclusion.
- demonstrate a positive attitude, commitment and enthusiasm.
For an informal discussion please contact Anita Farrant on (01473) 265890
Please read the Job and Person Profile and the Ideal Worker sheet before applying for this job.
This organisation positively encourages the use of technology to communicate and engage, but on occasions there may be a requirement for you to travel using reasonable and suitable means available to you and agreed by the authority.
This authority is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks or police vetting will be required for relevant posts. We are also committed to flexible working. For the types of flexible or part time working available for specific roles, please see the Job and Person Profile. Suffolk County Council - welcoming diversity.