- Suffolk County Council
- Place of work:
- Endeavour House, Ipswich
- Salary details:
- £16,630 pa
- Job term:
- Full Time
- Closing date:
- 22 March 2019 01:00 PM
Based at Endeavour House, Suffolk County Council.
Schools' Choice work across our seven service areas, supporting all aspects of educational management in schools.
Our service areas are; Education Services, Children Services, Governor Services, Human Resources, Finance Services, ICT Services, and Business Services.
We are based in Suffolk and our customers; schools and academies are based locally, regionally and nationally. Our customers give us consistently excellent feedback on the services we provide.
We have a fantastic new opportunity for a HR and Payroll Customer Service Advisor to join our team. If you have a passion for delivering excellent customer service and want to make a difference, then we would love to hear from you.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- following appropriate processes, systems and procedures when dealing with customer enquiries
- accurately generating responses to telephone and written transactions
- updating operating systems or databases accurately and in-line with the agreed processes and protocols
- using your initiative to solve problems whilst following policy guidelines
- developing appropriate levels of knowledge relevant to service area in order to ensure resolution rates at first point of contact are as high as possible
- providing accurate and effective advice and guidance to clients on the interpretation of agreements / directives / policies / procedures
- assisting in the smooth operation of the service by assisting and supporting others in resolving customer issues, when required.
You will have:
- knowledge and understanding of the principles of excellent customer service
- excellent communication skills, in all mediums (oral and written)
- the ability to use initiative to find information from other sources to resolve a problem or situation
- the ability to understand and interpret policies and procedure documents to provide customer support
- excellent organisational and time management skills and the ability to prioritise work to achieve a multitude of deadlines, over a short period of time.
Our benefits include:
- a minimum of 23 days holiday plus bank holidays
- company pension scheme
- staff high street discount card scheme and much more.
For further information please see our website: www.schoolschoice.org/our-services
For an informal chat, please call Jo Featherstone on (01473) 260010.
If you are seeking a new opportunity and want to join an innovative and exciting company, apply by sending your CV and a covering letter via email to: email@example.com