- Suffolk County Council
- Place of work:
- Endeavour House, Ipswich
- Salary details:
- £24,657 pro rata
- Job term:
- Part Time
- 18.5 per week
- Fixed Term
- Closing date:
- 18 November 2018 01:00 PM
Required to start as close to 7 January 2019 as possible.
Suffolk County Council are currently recruiting for a highly organised and motivated Project Co-ordinator on a secondment or fixed term basis to ensure the successful delivery of the Ipswich Opportunity Area Project.
Suffolk County Council have been awarded funding via Ipswich Opportunity area to deliver an enhanced programme of support focused on reintegrating students from pupil referral units in Ipswich, into mainstream schools and post 16 setting. The project has to deliver a very clear set of outcomes over the two year life cycle from January 2019 to July 2020.
In this role you will:
- co-ordinate the day-to-day running of the project
- administer change programmes and monitor projects
- ensure that all projects adhere to appropriate standards and to the new process
- oversee the delivery of the agreed action plan, ensuring time, quality and costs requirements are met against agreed constraints
- work with the partner organisations to ensure the programme delivers service improvements
- ensure the project runs to time, engaging all necessary stakeholders for successful implementation
- support the Project Lead with current and future development plans and priorities.
The ability to travel across Ipswich and occasionally around Suffolk is required.
If you would like an informal discussion about the role, please contact Chris Howard on (01473) 265221.
Please read the Job and Person Profile and the Ipswich Opportunity Area, area plan before applying.
Interview date: 27 November 2018.
This authority is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks or police vetting will be required for relevant posts.
Suffolk County Council - welcoming diversity.