- Suffolk County Council
- Place of work:
- Endeavour House, Ipswich
- Salary details:
- £17,173 pro rata
- Job term:
- Full or Part Time
- See advert details
- Closing date:
- 01 March 2019 05:00 PM
- Post 1: Full-time (37hrs)
- Post 2: Part-time (18.5hrs)
Please state on your application which post you are applying for.
We have two great opportunities to play a key role in the busy school admissions team, processing applications for school places and free school meals. This will include providing advice and support to parents, schools and other services.
You will have:
- great organisational skills and manage your own workload
- exceptional customer service skills to deal with high volumes of work at peak periods and show flexibility
- excellent IT skills with experience in Microsoft Office software (or equivalent)
- accurate keyboard skills for data entry
- an understanding of how to work with sensitive, confidential information.
We are looking for someone who is enthusiastic, has a positive and proactive approach and who is willing to support change when necessary.
For an informal discussion only, please contact Gio Holiday on (01473) 260934.
Please read the Job and Person Profile before applying for this job.
Interview dates: 7 and 8 March 2019.
This authority is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks or police vetting will be required for relevant posts. We are also committed to flexible working. For the types of flexible or part time working available for specific roles, please see the Job and Person Profile. Suffolk County Council - welcoming diversity.