- Suffolk County Council
- Place of work:
- Endeavour House, Ipswich
- Salary details:
- £18,426 (pro rata for part time)
- Job term:
- Full or Part Time
- 37 per week
- Closing date:
- 11 August 2020 11:30 PM
This is a great opportunity to play a key role in the busy School Admissions team, processing applications for school places and free school meals. You will also provide advice and support to parents, schools and other services.
You will have:
- great organisational skills to manage your own workload
- exceptional customer service skills to deal with high volumes of work at peak periods
- the ability to be flexible
- excellent IT skills with experience in Microsoft Office software (or equivalent)
- accurate keyboard skills for data entry
- an understanding of how to work with sensitive, confidential information.
We are looking for someone who is enthusiastic, has a positive and proactive approach and who is willing to support change when necessary.
This organisation positively encourages the use of technology to communicate and engage, but on occasions there may be a requirement for you to travel using reasonable and suitable means available to you and agreed by the authority.
For an informal discussion, please contact Angela Davey on (01473) 260978.
Please read the Job and Person Profile before applying for this job.
This authority is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks or police vetting will be required for relevant posts. We are also committed to flexible working. For the types of flexible or part time working available for specific roles, please see the Job and Person Profile. Suffolk County Council - welcoming diversity.