- Onelife Suffolk
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- £18,360 pa*
- Job term:
- Full Time
- Closing date:
- 31 December 2018 01:00 PM
Due to the continued growth of the OneLife Suffolk contract, we have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Administrator to join our Client Services Team based in Ipswich.
Do you enjoy speaking to people on the phone? Are you passionate about health and wellbeing? Are you a capable, experienced Administrator who enjoys providing great customer service? Then read on!
You will report to the Client Services Lead and have key relationships with programme managers, delivery staff, and the Client Services Team.
MoreLife deliver integrated healthy lifestyle services as part of OneLife in Suffolk, alongside Quit 51 for Smoking Cessation and Tobacco Harm Reduction.
The offer includes the following:
- An engagement team which will be central to supporting the whole of the OneLife Suffolk offer
- Adult and child weight management services
- Physical activity for people with long term conditions and health walks
- Smoking cessation interventions
- NHS health checks (Outreach)
- Training and awareness raising including MECC
- Public health campaigns and events.
You will need:
- experience of handling a high number of proactive telephone calls
- a high standard of education, with a minimum of 5 passes at GCSE level inclusive of mathematics and English
- experience of working as a high-level administrator
- demonstrable experience of utilisation of everyday IT packages
- NVQ Level 4 in administration (desirable).
The role will provide administrative support and proactive telephone communication that will ensure the smooth running of all the Single Point of Access (SPA) for the integrated health lifestyles service.
* plus 1% pension contribution rising to 3% by April 2019
To apply for this position, please send your CV together with a covering letter outlining why you are the right person for this role to: firstname.lastname@example.org