- Onelife Suffolk
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- £18,360 pa
- Job term:
- Full Time
- Closing date:
- 29 March 2019 01:00 PM
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Administrator to join our expanding team. Due to the continued growth of the OneLife Suffolk contract, we are looking for an additional Administrator to join our Client Services Team.
Do you enjoy speaking to people on the phone? Are you passionate about health and wellbeing? Are you a capable, experienced Administrator who enjoys providing great customer service? Then apply now.
The role will provide administrative support and proactive telephone communication that will ensure the smooth running of all the Single Point of Access (SPA) for the integrated healthy lifestyle service.
You will need:
- experience of handling a high number of proactive telephone calls
- high standard of education - a minimum of 5 passes at GCSE level inclusive of Maths and English
- experience of working as a high-level administrator
- demonstrable experience of utilisation of word processing / spreadsheet / database experience / Internet and Outlook software
- NVQ Level 4 in Administration (desirable).
An information pack can be downloaded from the related information section.
To apply for this position, please send your CV together with a covering letter outlining why you are the right person for this role by email to: email@example.com