- Sprites Primary Academy
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- £18,426 - £19,171 pro rata
- Job term:
- Part Time
- Closing date:
- 17 April 2020 01:00 PM
33.45 hpw, 40 weeks per year.
We are seeking to recruit an enthusiastic, hard-working individual to join our friendly office team.
The school office is a busy hub of activity, therefore, you will find that whilst the job has routine day-to-day administrative tasks no two days are the same. As a member of our 'front-of-house' team you will be in daily contact with staff, pupils, parents, governors and other school visitors, whether it be face to face, over the phone or email.
You will have:
- the ability to deal with people at all levels in a warm and welcoming manner
- experience of office procedures, including reception desk skills
- experience of school computer systems would be advantageous
- the ability to maintain discretion and confidentiality at all times
- excellent communication and IT skills, with a good command of English
- good organisational skills, showing initiative and an ability to adapt
- the ability to work in a small office team.
If you would like to discuss this post or would like further information about this wonderful opportunity, please contact the school office via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on (01473) 685040.
Visits are welcomed.
We reserve the right to interview earlier than the advertised dates should a strong field form in advance of those dates.
An application pack is available to download from the related information section or from the school website: www.spritesprimary.org.uk
Interview date: w/c 20 April 2020.
Sprites Primary Academy is committed to promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment. The successful applicant will need to undertake a Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) check.