- St Helen's Primary School
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- £25,295 pro rata
- Job term:
- Part Time
- Closing date:
- 02 March 2020 12:00 PM
22.2 or 29.6 hpw, 3 or 4 days per week, 44 weeks per year (Term time only would be considered).
ASSET Education are looking to employ a flexible and committed School Business Manager. The post will be based at St Helen's Primary School, working directly for the school for three days a week. If you would like to work 4 days per week the post would also include responsibility of providing a School Business Manager service to another trust school for one day a week.
The role has variety and is looking for someone who has a head for systems, consistency and accuracy and a team player who is also able to work independently.
- be an experienced school business administrator or manager or someone who is looking to develop in their role
- understand the importance of timely and accurate financial reporting
- have some experience or a willingness to learn about the breadth of the wider school business role, which includes premises, HR and contracts management
- need to build strong relationships with school-based staff and will be working alongside our central business staff.
ASSET seeks to be an employer of choice with favourable HR policies and a commitment to staff health and wellbeing. ASSET provides a range of training and development opportunities and is supportive of those looking to progress in their careers.
We can offer you:
- a friendly, welcoming school environment with well-behaved pupils
- a network of support across 14 schools who will mentor you and work with you
- training to support you to develop in your role
- regular time to discuss issues with the Senior Leadership Team and wider trust business staff
- some flexibility in daily hours.
This post will be reporting directly to the Headteacher at St Helen's Primary School with input from the Chief Finance Officer and will involve working in different locations across Suffolk.
Please specify on your application form if you would like to be considered for either the 3 or 4 day a week position.
For further details, please contact Kate Hodgetts, Headteacher, St Helen's Primary School, Woodbridge Rd, Ipswich IP4 2LT or call (01473) 251333.
Visits to our schools are most welcome and if you would like to take the opportunity to see us in action, please contact us as outlined above.
Application forms can be downloaded from the related information section and should be returned to: Nikki Warrie c/o The Oaks Primary School, Aster Road, Ipswich, Suffolk IP2 0NR or via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Interview date: w/c 9 March 2020.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks or police vetting will be required for relevant posts.