- SET Saxmundham School
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- £18,000 pro rata
- Job term:
- Part Time
- Closing date:
- 06 July 2020 09:00 AM
30 hpw, 39 weeks per year.
We are looking for a capable and versatile administrator, who is proactive and hardworking. As part of a small team in a busy school office in the heart of the school, you will be carrying out a wide range and level of duties.
Reporting to the School Administration Manager, you will provide any general administrative support as required, including:
Providing a welcoming front line service to all visitors and general reception duties:
- maintaining student database and parent contact details
- administering the admissions process
- producing school trip information
- complying with policies relating to child protection, safeguarding and health and safety
- developing positive and constructive relationships with staff, parents and students
- reprographics, typing, collation of documentation, drafting and production of official reports, minute taking and dealing with attendance or exams
- undertaking tours of the school for applicants and parents / carers and new students as requested by the headteacher.
It would be desirable to have experience of working with data management systems but this is not essential as training can be provided. An ability to communicate clearly and sensitively with staff, parents and students is essential, as well as strong IT skills.
For more information about the school, the role and to download an application form, please visit website: www.seckfordeducation.org.uk/jobs
Please return your completed application form by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Interview date: w/c 13 July 2020. These are likely to take place via Zoom Video Conferencing in the first instance.
We reserve the right to appoint prior to the closing date; please therefore submit your application early to avoid disappointment.
The Seckford Education Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and successful candidates will be subject to an enhanced check from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).