- Suffolk Rape Crisis
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- £19,000 pro rata
- Job term:
- Part Time
- Closing date:
- 27 May 2019 05:00 PM
14 hpw, £9.88 ph, 3 month contract.
Your main duties will include:
- providing support to our counselling team, who support women and girls who have experienced sexual violence
- being responsible for ensuring that accurate data is uploaded to the organisation’s database, and that
- records are kept up to date
- working in accordance with our robust confidentiality and data protection policies, the administrator will
- be experienced in handling sensitive and confidential information.
Flexible working will be considered.
Suffolk Rape Crisis (SRC) is a feminist organisation, which aims to:
- support survivors of rape or sexual abuse aged 14+; we work to empower survivors and help them to maintain
- control of their lives
- raise awareness about rape, sexual abuse and sexual violence
- provide information, guidance, training, and expertise within the community.
- contribute to policy initiatives and strategies aimed at improving the service provision for survivors
- actively challenge the values, beliefs and behaviours which contribute to sexual and gender-based violence
- work in partnership with local service providers and communities to promote the values of SRC.
For more information and to apply, please visit: www.srchelp.org.uk/home/joinus