- WS Training Limited
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- £21,000 pro rata
- Job term:
- Full Time
- Closing date:
- 19 January 2019 01:00 PM
37.5 hpw, term time only. Monday - Friday 8.30am - 5pm.
WS Training are recruiting for a Study Programme Tutor / Personal Progress Coach, to join our study programme delivery team at our Supported Learning Centre, Fore Street, Ipswich. We are looking for a motivated individual tutor to help support 16 - 24 year olds in developing their wider skills.
You will be taking responsibility for, planning and delivering high quality teaching, learning and assessment to our students.
You will have:
- experience of planning and delivering programmes for SEND students
- an understanding of SEND reforms
- the ability to teach and assess English and mathematics functional skills
- a proven track record of working within a multi-disciplinary team
- access to personal transport (essential)
- a teaching qualification at Level 3 (AET or Cert in Education and Training or equivalent).
To apply please forward your CV and covering letter via email to: email@example.com