- Alde Valley Academy
- Place of work:
- Job term:
- Full Time
- Fixed Term
- Closing date:
- 31 January 2021 01:00 PM
- £4.15 ph.
- 35.5 hpw, Monday - Thursday, 8.15am – 4pm, Friday 8.15am – 3.15pm.
- Fixed term for 24 months.
- Required from 25 January 2021.
- Apprenticeship level: Advanced Level 3 (A-Level)
This apprenticeship provides an exciting opportunity to start and develop a career in education while working at Alde Valley Academy in Leiston, where you will be working as part of the Special Educational Needs Team assisting teachers and young people in the classroom and delivering interventions outside of the classroom.
- In class support
- Working with small groups
- 1 to 1 support
- Assisting with exam support
- Lunchtime supervision - play leader
- Working with children with complex needs
- Maintaining confidentiality and following the Data protection Act is important and understanding when and to whom to disclose information to.
The post holder may be required to perform duties other than those given in the job description. The particular duties and responsibilities attached to the post may vary from time to time without changing the general character of the duties or the level of responsibility entailed.
For more information and to apply for this position please click on the following link:
https://www.findapprenticeship.service.gov.uk/apprenticeshipdetail/-557637/27.2 or complete the attached application form and return to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.