- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- £35,000 - £39,999
- Job term:
- Full Time
- Closing date:
- 25 October 2019 05:00 PM
Are you an experienced service manager with a passion for delivering excellent service to your clients?
Would you like to shape a new and exciting service?
If so, this role could be for you.
At IPSERV we support our customers by offering creative solutions that provide exceptional service and value for money. As a Car Park and Enforcement Manager you will lead on all aspects of this service, managing a team and working with clients to develop bespoke solutions for their car parks.
What you will be doing:
- Lead on the car park and enforcement service
- Drive high standards and professionalism in all areas of the service provision
- Work with existing and new clients to deliver bespoke car park solutions
- Review and select innovative technology to ensure our car parks and enforcement solutions are market leading
- Manage a team to ensure an excellent customer experience is provided at all times
- Develop systems and processes to enhance this already successful service.
We can offer you:
- Excellent salary and benefits
- LGPS Pension
- Flexible working opportunities
- 5 weeks holiday per year.
What we need from you:
- Experience of managing a service (ideally car park enforcement although other services will be considered)
- The ability to lead and motivate a team
- The ability to take ownership of the service and team
- A customer focused approach.
It is an exciting time for us at IPSERV. As the recently established commercial arm of Ipswich Borough Council,you will be joining at a time when you can really help to shape this service and how we work with our clients.
For more information, please call Becky Willis on (07717) 588558 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please request a job application via email: email@example.com