- Ixworth Free School
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- £16,200 - £18,500
- Job term:
- Full Time
- Closing date:
- 26 November 2018 09:00 AM
We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic, conscientious and self-motivated person, who would like to provide a key role in maintaining our school site, to ensure a welcoming and safe environment for the whole school community. The school is an 11 - 16 non-selective, inclusive secondary school and a member of the trust, which also includes Beccles and Saxmundham Free Schools.
You will have:
- experience of a caretaking / custodian role
- experience of general site maintenance
- experience of allocating work and supervising cleaning staff
- knowledge of Health and Safety, Manual Handling and COSHH Regulations
- broad, basic knowledge of DIY equipment and ability to undertake straightforward, basic repairs
- a flexible approach to your working pattern in order to provide support as required at functions / events or to cover unexpected call outs.
- you will be required to stay later on some evenings to lock up after an evening event, school play or let.
For full details and an application pack, please visit: www.sffst.org.uk/jobs alternatively, if you cannot access the website, call HR on (01394) 615167.
We reserve the right to appoint prior to the closing date so please submit your application early to avoid disappointment.
The Seckford Foundation Free Schools Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and successful candidates will be subject to an enhanced check from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).