- Ixworth Free School
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- £9.14 ph
- Job term:
- Part Time
- Closing date:
- 28 February 2019 09:00 AM
20 hpw, Monday - Friday, term time only.
Ixworth Free School are seeking a competent and enthusiastic Minibus Driver to transport students to and from home each day.
- possess a PCV / PSV driving licence entitlement (Category D or D1 qualification)
- have strong interpersonal skills with the ability to develop positive relationships with young people;
- preferably possess knowledge of the local area (not essential);
- have responsibility for the maintenance and cleaning of the minibuses and the regular checks required;
- Ideally have previous experience of working with young people.
Our school is an 11 - 16 non-selective, inclusive secondary school and a member of the Seckford Foundation Free Schools Trust.
For further details and to download an application form, please visit: www.sffst.org.uk/jobs or contact HR on (01394) 615167.
We reserve the right to appoint prior to the closing date so please submit your application early to avoid disappointment.
The Seckford Education Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and successful candidates will be subject to an enhanced check from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).