- Woodbridge School
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- £9.23 ph*
- Job term:
- Part Time
- Closing date:
- 27 January 2020 09:00 AM
25.5 hpw, term time only (34 weeks per year).
We require an enthusiastic and friendly Minibus Driver to provide an early morning and late afternoon transport service to our pupils on our Felixstowe route. You will also ensure that the appropriate checks are carried out on the minibus prior to driving.
You will be joining an already established, friendly and supportive team. There may be opportunities for further hours during the school day to cover student trips etc.
- possess a category D, D1 licence or possess a PSV / CPC
- be able to demonstrate that you are a reliable, safe driver with a clean driving licence; ideally you will have appropriate driving experience
- be prepared to undergo a pre-employment health assessment
- possess the ability to interact effectively with children and ensure their safety; ideally having experience of working with young people.
* £16,801 pro rata, actual salary £9,167.
For more information about the role and details about how to apply, please refer to the application pack available on our website: www.woodbridgeschool.org.uk/about/staff-vacancies or telephone (01394) 615167.
We reserve the right to appoint prior to the closing date. Woodbridge School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Applicants will be required to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).