- Woodbridge School
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- £9.14 ph
- Job term:
- Part Time
- Closing date:
- 05 June 2019 09:00 AM
Approx. 25 - 30 hpw* dependent on route. 34 weeks per year, term time only. Part time or job share
Required from September 2019.
This is an opportunity for individuals with the appropriate driving skills to join our friendly team.
Woodbridge School is an exceptionally happy school. When you visit, we are sure you will be struck by the warmth and sense of community. We require enthusiastic and friendly Minibus Drivers to provide an early morning and late afternoon transport service to our pupils in Suffolk and Essex, as well as ensuring that the appropriate checks are carried out on the minibus prior to driving. You will be joining an already established, friendly and supportive team.
- possess a category D, D1 licence or possess a PSV/CPC
- be able to demonstrate that you are a reliable, safe driver with a clean driving licence; ideally you will have appropriate driving experience
- be prepared to undergo a pre-employment health assessment
- possess the ability to interact effectively with children and ensure their safety; ideally having experience of working with young people
- ideally have knowledge of the Suffolk / Essex border area (not essential).
*We are happy to consider applications from individuals who wish to work mornings and evenings, five days per week, or from those who wish to work flexible hours, job share, or work mornings or evenings only. There may also be the opportunity for additional hours during the school day to cover student trips etc.
For more information about our school and details on how to apply please visit: www.woodbridgeschool.org.uk/about/staff-vacancies
We reserve the right to appoint prior to the closing date.
Woodbridge School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and all applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the position, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).