- Garden House Nursery
- Place of work:
- Job term:
- Part Time
- Closing date:
- 19 April 2021 01:00 PM
- £9 ph (starting rate)
- 20 hpw, all year round. Term time (38 weeks per year) contract would be considered.
- 10am – 2pm, Monday - Friday.
Our town centre nursery is seeking a Nursery Cook to join our well established staff team, to produce fresh ‘home cooked’ lunch, tea and desserts for our young children daily on-site.
Job Role requirements
- Ideally you should be flexible in your working hours, as some days require starting slightly earlier or finishing later, depending on menus and cleaning schedules
- Cook/Chef experience and qualifications are not essential as on-the-job training will be given, however you must enjoy cooking and baking
- Successful completion of Food Safety Training in compliance with the Food Standards Agency
- You must be able to work on own initiative, without immediate direction and be responsible for the daily operation of the kitchen
- Good time management and thorough hygiene standards are essential.
For further information/informal chat, please call our management team on (01473) 281616.
To apply, please send your CV and a covering letter to: Garden House Nursery, 18a St. Nicholas Street, Ipswich IP1 1TJ or email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Garden House is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the children. Enhanced DBS checks are compulsory.