- Suffolk Independent Living
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- £10 ph*
- Job term:
- Full or Part Time
- Closing date:
- 21 January 2019 01:00 PM
37 hpw, plus 2 sleep overs available. Part time job share could be available.
We require a calm and patient support worker to assist a kind and gentle man with an acquired brain injury who lives in Kelsale.
You must have:
- a full driving licence
- a good sense of humour
- the ability to work alone - including being proactive
- a calm and patient attitude
- an understanding and empathetic personality
- availability to work 24 hours on a rota basis.
Do you have:
- experience of lone working in a care role
- working with Challenging Behaviour
- a mature approach to life experience
- experience of someone with an acquired brain injury
- relevant qualifications?
We can offer you support and training.
* day rate with separate overnight rate.
To apply for this position, please call (01473) 603876 or email: email@example.com (quoting the reference number SIL4255) and return to: SIL4255 - Suffolk Independent Living, IP City Centre, 1 Bath Street, Ipswich IP2 8SD.