- The Pear Tree Fund
- Place of work:
- Job term:
- Part Time
- Closing date:
- 22 September 2021 03:00 PM
- £20,992 pro rata (£12,055 per annum)
- 21 hours per week, worked over 3 days
The Information and Advice Coordinator (IAC) leads on the delivery of information and advice to people accessing support from The Pear Tree Fund (PTF).
You will be responsible for:
- the coordination of information and advice, including the training and management of volunteer delivery at the Pear Tree Centre and in the community
- the development and coordination of digital inclusion support
- supporting the delivery of all services through the Pear Tree Centre
- community engagement: support outreach into the community to build partnerships and networks and raise awareness of services and support from the Pear Tree Fund
The Information and Advice Coordinator will work to the following approaches:
The post is based at the Pear Tree Centre but also involves travel, visiting people at home and engaging groups in the community.
The Pear Tree Fund provides information, advice and holistic support to anyone with a life-changing illness or long-term condition who lives in East Suffolk and neighbouring parts of Mid Suffolk and South Norfolk, and to families and carers.
Our charity offers a wide range of holistic services from our tranquil and welcoming base at the Pear Tree Centre in the heart of Halesworth, a small market town in rural East Suffolk. Working closely with the voluntary sector, community groups and partner charities, we are able to put the right help in place to meet each individual’s and family’s needs. We pride ourselves on walking alongside people, offering local support when they need it the most.
Please see the attached application pack for the job description, person specification for more details about The Pear Tree Fund.
For further information about this vacancy, please contact Kevin Vaughan, Chief Executive Officer, by email: email@example.com or phone 07425 664615 (please leave a message with your name and number if your call is not answered and Kevin will contact you as soon as possible).
Please return completed applications by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or post to: Kevin Vaughan, Chief Executive Officer, The Pear Tree Fund, Pear Tree Centre, Bungay Road, Halesworth, Suffolk, IP19 8SG
Interview date: 27 September 2021