- Alpha Nurseries
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- Job term:
- Full Time
- Closing date:
- 12 May 2020 01:00 PM
Hours of work on a rota basis between 7.30am - 6pm.
Alpha Nurseries is looking for a Deputy Nursery Manager to:
- assist the Manager in the management of the nursery
- ensure a high standard of physical, emotional, social and intellectual care is provided for children placed in the nursery
- lead and support staff in the nursery
- implement the daily routine within the nursery.
Your main duties will include:
- to deputise, taking responsibility for children, staff and the setting in the absence of the manager
- to assist the manager in providing effective day to day management of the nursery
- to be a key person to a group of children, planning and implement a programme of activities suitable to their development using the early years foundation stage framework
- liaise with and support parents and other family members encouraging their involvement. Offering support and advice, and signposting where necessary
- recognise all children as individuals, ensuring their needs are recognised and met
- to be responsible for promoting and safeguarding the welfare of children and young persons they are responsible for or come into contact with.
An application pack is available to download from the related information section.
If you would like more information please contact us via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org or call (01473) 322600.
Please submit completed applications to: email@example.com
*Alpha Nurseries Group is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff, volunteers and students to share this commitment*