- Alpha Nurseries
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- £23,690 - £24,720
- Job term:
- Full Time
- Closing date:
- 06 September 2019 01:00 PM
We are looking for a passionate and experienced Nursery Manager to lead an enthusiastic and passionate team. We are looking for a manager who can take the nursery to the next stage of growth, someone who will thrive with the right support and autonomy, bringing new ideas and direction to the nursery.
You will have robust knowledge of the EYFS and strong communication, organisational and interpersonal skills. You must be highly motivated, have a positive attitude towards working with children and be ready to lead and manage team of staff.
The nursery is convenient and well-located, it is a buzzy, happy nursery that goes the extra mile for parents and children alike. It also received a 'Good' Ofsted rating in July 2018.
You will have the support of a strong senior management team and work alongside other Alpha nursery managers who meet regularly to develop the nurseries. There is parking on site and good bus links.
We want you to view our nursery as a rewarding career and be proud to say "I work here".
You will be actively involved in making our nursery, your nursery. We want you to help create, for our children, a home from home environment. An environment that captivates their imagination and teaches them from grass roots.
- We strive to create a warm and nurturing environment in which children feel physically and emotionally safe. There is a relaxed play space with areas for children to retreat to get cosy and comfortable, based around the concept of hygiene
- To create an atmosphere that is an extension of home, and not a watered down classroom, in which all staff know all children and every child's individual needs are accepted, valued and met in order to support each child in reaching their full potential. We want to instil in all children a love of learning that lasts a lifetime
- To provide children with unique and exciting activities and experiences which promote development in all areas of learning, allowing children to be children whilst equipping them with the passion, skills, interests and attributes to take them into their formal education
- To encourage freedom of expression within a well-prepared and stimulating environment that allows for inner peace, self-confidence and vitality, resulting in children that hold their heads high, are radiant and bright and have a sense of self-assurance in their own abilities
- To develop close and supportive relationships with parents to ensure that we work together to meet the needs of all children
- To ensure that our nursery community works within a framework that promotes equal opportunities regardless of religion, ability, gender, culture, age, sex and disability.
For further questions, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The application form and job description can be downloaded from the related information section.
Please return your completed application via email: email@example.com
Alpha Nurseries are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and the company expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post will be offered subject to satisfactory references, an enhanced DBS and children's barred list check.