- Buttercups Children's Nursery
- Place of work:
- Job term:
- Full Time
- Closing date:
- 30 June 2021 01:00 PM
- Required from September 2021.
Combs Ford Club house is looking for a play worker to be available and flexible to work all year round, Monday - Friday in our before and after school club.
Hours will be 7.30am - 9am and 3pm - 6pm, Monday - Friday term time and some full day cover in the school holidays. There is also the opportunity to cover annual leave and sickness in the nursery as overtime.
Day to day duties include:
- Caring for primary school aged children before and after school and in the school holidays.
- Planning and carrying out activities to meet the children’s needs.
- Supervising and ensuring children’s safety whilst at the clubhouse
- Setting up and tidying up the room
- Being available to cover hours within the nursery for staff sickness / annual leave.
- Preferable to hold a Level 2 or above childcare qualification.
- Experience of working with children is preferable.
- Able to work well within a team.
- Friendly, reliable, and flexible attitude.
- Able to communicate well with peers, children’s parents, and other professionals.
- Good interpersonal skills and self-management skills.
- Able to work flexible hours.
To apply, please send an email to Victoria Bobby and Alice Ruscoe, Nursery Managers to: email@example.com requesting an application form.
Please submit your completed application form with a covering letter and CV to the above email address. Applicants will be shortlisted and if successful invited to interview.
Enhanced DBS checks and 2 references prior to the start date will be undertaken on successful applicants.
Combs Club house is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the job, including checks with past employers and an enhanced Disclosure via the Disclosure and Barring Service.