- Edelweiss Day Care Nursery
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- £13,800 - £18,500
- Job term:
- Full Time
- Closing date:
- 31 May 2019 01:00 PM
Up to 42 hpw, 8.15am - 5.30pm / 8.30am - 5.45pm, Monday - Friday.
You will be partly based (option for mostly based) in our Baby/Toddler area.
Our nursery has been established for over 35 years, with places for 20 children aged 4 months - 5 years. We are open from 8.15am - 5.45pm, all year through. We are now looking to recruit a professional, caring Early Years Practitioner to join us, working co-operatively as part of a small team, having responsibility for their own key group.
- have a Level 3 Child Care and Education qualification
- have experience of working in settings with children under the age of 5 years, including babies
- assist in planning activities and manage your own workload of Learning Journey records, updating development trackers, parent meetings etc
- work flexibly and proactively with team colleagues, using their initiate, providing varied, stimulating and fun activities for the children
- build very strong, professional relationships with parents
- work inclusively within all nursery policies and guidelines, including Safeguarding
- be willing to attend further training courses
- have a positive attitude with an ability to communicate well (verbal and written - we are an ECAT accredited setting) and to offer great care and opportunities for our children.
For further information and to apply, please send your CV (or a brief summary of qualifications / experience), via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org