- Forest Learners Nursery
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- £8.50 - £9.80 ph
- Job term:
- Full Time
- Closing date:
- 07 March 2020 01:00 PM
36 hpw, Monday - Friday, term time only.
Graded 'Outstanding in all Areas' by Ofsted (2019) we are a popular day-care setting for children aged 0 - 5 years in East Ipswich.
Our children and staff team enjoy a light, large, purpose-built nursery at Little Learners and we operate a Forest School setting on site too; Forest Learners.
We are seeking a passionate individual for Forest Learners.
You will have:
- a Level 3 (or higher) Early Years qualification
- experience with the 3-5 age group in a quality daycare provision
- a proven ability to positively influence and organise a busy team
- a passion for outdoor learning
- experience of Forest Schooling
- a Forest School qualification (not essential but preferable).
As part of the Bows & Arrows Group, our practitioners enjoy a competitive salary, regular training, holiday increasing with service, discounted childcare, paid sick leave & good career opportunities.
To apply, please send your CV with a short covering letter to Michelle via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants can also call Michelle in confidence on (01473) 725454 for an informal chat.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and require all staff to share this commitment. DBS checks are compulsory. Aim high! Bows & Arrows Group.