- Guildhall Feoffment Pre-school and Nursery
- Place of work:
- Bury St Edmunds
- Salary details:
- £8.75 - £9 ph
- Job term:
- Full Time
- Closing date:
- 16 November 2018 01:00 PM
38 hpw, term time only. We may consider a year-round contract.
This is an innovative post where you will work with the Manager and Pre-school Room Leader with a focus on developing positive learning opportunities for Preschool aged children.
We are looking for a passionate and dedicated Early Years Curriculum Lead to continue making a real difference to the learning, care and education of all children.
- hold an appropriate Childcare qualification equivalent to at least Level 4 and have experience of working in a pre-school / nursery environment
- be an innovative, driven and forward-thinking person to ensure all children achieve to their full potential
- be able to provide a safe and stimulating environment and be able to work competently to the Early Years Foundation Stage statutory guidance.
You will be responsible for overseeing the settings curriculum and monitoring of children's progress. You will also step up to Room Leader in the absence of the Room Leader and work alongside her to maintain the high standards that is set by the manager.
We would encourage a visit to our setting for a tour.
For an informal chat, please contact Tracy Bucher on (01284) 705353.
The full role is described in the job description, which will be sent as part of the application pack.
For an application pack, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Interview date: 19 November 2018.