- Hartest Pre-school
- Place of work:
- Bury St Edmunds
- Salary details:
- £6.16 - £8.21 ph
- Job term:
- Full Time
- Closing date:
- 04 January 2019 01:00 PM
8am - 4pm, Monday- Friday, term time only.
Temporary, with the view to extend.
We currently have a vacancy for an experienced Pre-school Practitioner (level 3 minimum).
You should be able to demonstrate a good understanding of the EYFS and how this works in practice. You should be able to use your own initiative, as well as working well as part of a team. You will be able to support individual children's learning and development to ensure they make good progress.
Ideally, you would hold Paediatric First Aid, Safeguarding and Food Hygiene certificates. Also, you will have experience working with children from 2 years of age.
We are looking for someone who:
- is a caring, fun individual
- will be Key Person to a small group of children
- is willing to undergo a DBS suitability check
- is capable of using their own initiative and be self-motivated
- can show passion and enthusiasm for delivering excellent standards of care and education.
To apply, please email your CV and covering letter to: email@example.com