- Suffolk County Council
- Place of work:
- Acorns Childrens Centre, Stowmarket
- Salary details:
- £19,819 pro rata
- Job term:
- Part Time
- 18.5 per week
- Closing date:
- 26 February 2019 01:00 PM
An exciting opportunity has arisen at Acorns Children’s Centre for a Family Support Practitioner in the Stowmarket Early Help Health and Children’s Centre team:
- hold a suitable practitioner level qualification at Level 3 required, or equivalent experience of working with children across agencies as well as community experience, preferably in a health / education setting
- support the team to deliver the 0-5 Healthy Child Programme and The Children’s Centre Ofsted Framework
- have evidence of continuing professional development.
For an informal discussion only contact Tracey Baldry on 07733 012905.
Please read the Job and Person Profile before applying for this job.
Interview date: 11 March 2019.
This authority is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks or police vetting will be required for relevant posts. We are also committed to flexible working. For the types of flexible or part time working available for specific roles, please see the Job and Person Profile. Suffolk County Council - welcoming diversity.