- Home-Start Mid & West Suffolk
- Place of work:
- See advert details
- Job term:
- Full Time
- Closing date:
- 29 November 2020 05:00 PM
- £23,080 pro rata plus contributary pension.
- 37 hpw
- Based in Mid and West Suffolk Districts.
Can you help parents to break down larger tasks into small skills to work with children?
We are a voluntary organisation committed to promoting the welfare of families with young children.We require a new team member to maintain a high standard of practise, supporting families and volunteers within the ethos of Home-Start through 1 to 1 home-visiting and group-based work. The role will be focussed on families where at least one child or adult has additional needs or is on the autistic spectrum.
- Have parenting experience and an understanding of the needs of children and families
- Hold a relevant qualification at NVQ Level 3 or above and at least 2 years’ experience of employment or voluntary work in family support
- Be able to work on their own initiative, responding to families’ needs and providing feedback and support to families to achieve their aims
- Have a proven ability to enhance and develop partnership working
- Work well as part of a team and to overcome the issues of remote working whilst away from the main office.
Due to the rural nature of the areas we work in the applicant will require a full, current driving licence and have access to a car. You will be subject to an Enhanced DBS. Home-Start is committed to equal opportunities and to safer recruitment practice as part of safeguarding and protecting children and vulnerable adults.
For an application pack please visit: www.homestartmidandwestsuffolk.org.uk
CVs cannot be accepted. Applications should be returned via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Home-Start Mid & West Suffolk registered charity no. 1127760.
A company limited by guarantee registered in England & Wales no. 6674059. Registered office: 20 Broad Street, Eye, Suffolk IP23 7AF.