- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- £7.83 ph - £8.21 ph
- Job term:
- Part Time
- Closing date:
- 06 March 2020 04:00 PM
Monday 7.45am – 4pm, Tuesday 12pm – 4pm, Thursday 8.45am – 1pm and Friday 7.45am – 4pm. Term time only.
Jigsaw Pre School (Sproughton) is looking for an experienced Practitioner to join our friendly team due to an increasing volume of children from Easter 2020.
As an Early Years Practitioner, you will work as part of a team to ensure the children are given the best possible start in their early years.
You will have good communication skills and have a willing attitude towards working with others in the team.
Duties and responsibilities will include:
- acting as a key person for a small group of children
- developing strong bonds with the children and their families
- completing individual observations and uploading these to Tapestry, assessment and planning for your key group (in line with the EYFS and Development Matters)
- taking part in parent's evenings and create a strong parent partnerships to support the children and families
- working as part of the team to meet the needs of all children, identify individual needs and promote the best practice
- attending staff meetings and training for personal and professional development
- being ready, willing and positive in taking part in all areas of learning and development to ensure the children are given the best possible start in their early years.
You will need to have the following qualifications, training and experience:
- Level 2 / 3 qualification in Childcare.
- Experience of working with children from the age of 2 years.
- Knowledge and understanding of health and safety legislation and how to promote the welfare of young children.
- Knowledge of Ofsted standards.
- Excellent knowledge of the EYFS.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Good time management skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
You will be given ongoing support and opportunities for your professional development.
For more information and to apply, please email: email@example.com or phone (01473) 745 716 and ask for Rosemary.
Interview date: 28 February 2020.