- Kyzone Kidz
- Place of work:
- Job term:
- Full Time
- Closing date:
- 31 January 2021 12:00 PM
- 30 hpw, 38 weeks per year (overtime may be needed in the school holidays)
- Required as soon as possible.
We are a registered charity run by a voluntary committee offering pre-school provision for children aged 2 to 4 years of age. We also run Breakfast and After school club sessions for children aged 4 – 11 years of age that attend the neighbouring primary school.
You will meet the following expectations:
- NVQ level 4 or above and minimum of 2 years managerial experience is preferred
- must have strong leadership qualities and communication skills
- must have extensive knowledge of the EYFS and the Ofsted framework
- must have good organisation and time management skills
- must have a warm and positive approach to working
- must be passionate about working with children and have great commitment to provide the best environment we can for the children we care for and their families.
The requirements of the role are as follows:
- to lead a team of nine staff members
- to work as a team with the two Deputy Managers and to delegate work accordingly
- to be the first port of call to current and potential parents, visitors and professionals
- to ensure any supplies are replenished and the budget is met
- to oversee the EYFS learning journeys completed by staff (Tapestry)
- to conduct regular staff meetings, planning meetings and staff supervisions
- to keep the committee and the accountant up to date on the day to day running and any changes for invoicing purposes.
- to ensure child to staff ratios are met at all times.
- to ensure policies and procedures and risk assessments are regularly checked and updated
- to be in charge of staff training, staff rotas and timesheets
- to complete funding paperwork and ensure any deadlines are met.
For an application form and/or any further details please email the acting Manager: email@example.com