- Lavenham Pre-school
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- Job term:
- Part Time
- Closing date:
- 23 April 2019 01:00 PM
Flexible hours; Monday - Friday between 7.50am - 6pm, up to 47 weeks per year.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a well-established village Pre-School, within a new award-winning purpose-built facility, in an attractive setting.
You will be:
- qualified to a minimum of level 3 in Early Years and Childcare
- focused on delivering excellent standards of care and education
- a good communicator with a natural ability to work as part of a team
- able to demonstrate responsibility and use of own initiative.
You will have:
- an excellent knowledge and understanding of EYFS and use this in your planning
- knowledge of health and safety legislation, the Ofsted Standards and all other legislative bodies is essential.
- knowledge and implementation experience of planning activities
- supervisory experience of children aged 2-11years,
- experience of using an on-line Learning Journey e.g. Tapestry.
Your main duties will include:
- deputising pre-school sessions
- overseeing the implementation of planning in accordance with EYFS
- following through safeguarding roles and responsibilities.
To apply, please send your CV and covering letter by email to: email@example.com
Interview date: 30 April 2019.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and we expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Reference checks will be required.