- Laxfield Pre-school
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- £9 - £11 ph
- Job term:
- Full Time
- Maternity / Paternity Cover
- Closing date:
- 14 December 2018 01:00 PM
35 hpw, 8.30am - 4pm, term time only.
Maternity cover, with a view to extend.
You will provide safe, high quality education and care for pre-school children aged 6 months - 5 years. As well as leading and managing staff on a daily basis, you will also fulfil legal and statutory requirements You will contribute and implement pre-school policies and ensure that all statutory, legal and setting obligations are followed and met.
- Proven experience of working in an early years setting for a minimum of 4 years and in a senior role for 2 years
- Qualified to / working towards an Early Years qualification at degree level
- Sound understanding of child development and children's needs
- Ability to plan and implement a pre-school curriculum, taking into account the SEND Code of Practice, child protection procedures and equal opportunities' considerations
- Knowledge of current legislation relevant to the early years
- Ability to work with parents and families to encourage their involvement
- Ability to effectively lead and manage a team of adults, including conducting performance management processes e.g. induction, supervision meetings, appraisals and setting objectives
- Commitment to equal opportunities and an understanding of equality and diversity.
To apply, please send your CV along with a request for an application pack to Lizzie Church, Pre-school Manager at: firstname.lastname@example.org