- Les Enfants
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- Job term:
- Part Time
- Closing date:
- 25 November 2018 01:00 PM
17.5 hpw, working Monday - Friday, 2.30pm - 6pm, term time. Variable hours are available at our Holiday Club - 8am - 6pm - out of term time and hours are also available at our crèche.
Due to the popularity and demand of our After-school Clubs, an excellent opportunity has arisen for a Play Leader to join our team within our Ofsted rated 'Good' setting.
Role requirements include:
- Level 3 in Childcare or Playwork (desirable not essential)
- Experience of working within a childcare setting.
- Ideally have a good working knowledge of the EYFS and play-work principles
- Be able to lead a team and have excellent communication skills.
You will hold the following certificates:
- Paediatric First Aid
- Safeguarding Children
- Food Hygiene.
- WRAP - Prevent Duty.
For more information and to apply, please contact Alison Linton on 07711 677619 or email: email@example.com
We reserve the right to close the job prior to the closing date, so early applications are recommended.