- Little Angels Day Care
- Place of work:
- Bury St Edmunds
- Salary details:
- Job term:
- Full Time
- Closing date:
- 26 July 2019 01:00 PM
Due to continued success and increasing child numbers we are looking for an exceptional person to join the management team. You will have the drive and enthusiasm to lead our dedicated team who deliver quality childcare to children from 0-11 years. You must be committed to continually improving on already high standards with creative ideas for giving the best experience to the children and families of our settings.
We are looking for someone with a proven track record, a visionary with a genuine desire to deliver outstanding childcare and make a difference. Integrity, creativity, commitment and drive, are essential attributes.
Experience of working with children with special needs, using Makaton will also be a valuable asset.
You must be qualified to at least level 3, preferably above, and experienced in childcare. Management or leadership experience is preferred.
- be responsible for observing, assessing and planning for your own key children as well as other children
- be instrumental in developing the team through peer observations and playing a major role in a quality assurance programme
- plan craft, cooking and gardening activities on a weekly, monthly, yearly basis
- be expected to work as part of a large team, take initiative and lead a large room when required.
- Pension scheme
- Generous childcare discounts
- Staff social events
- Employee of the month
- 28 days holiday
- Closed for 1 week at Christmas.
We would love to hear from you if you are genuinely committed to working closely within the management team.
We are passionate about professional development so in return for your efforts we will support you to achieve your best.
For further information please call Joan Weingaertner on 07572 065 165.
To apply, please forward your CV to: email@example.com