- Moreton Hall Prepcare Nursery
- Place of work:
- Bury St Edmunds
- Salary details:
- Job term:
- Full Time
- Closing date:
- 15 February 2019 01:00 PM
40 hpw, Monday - Friday.
As a Deputy Manager you will be assisting the Nursery Manager with the day-to-day running of the setting and operating our busy baby room. In the Managers absence, you will also be responsible for the setting. You will need to have effective leadership skills to work with all 13 other employees within the nursery.
The role of the Deputy Manager is to assist the Nursery Manager to provide professional leadership and management of the nursery and to help ensure that all children receive the highest standards of care and education.
- hold a full and relevant qualification in Early Years at Level 3 or above
- have at least one year in a Deputy / Senior role
- be able to understand and ensure the requirements of the EYFS and Ofsted are met
- have experience working with babies.
An application form can be downloaded from the related information section.
Please send completed application via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org