- Oakland Hall Day Nursery
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- Job term:
- Full Time
- Closing date:
- 26 November 2018 01:00 PM
We are looking for a Level 3 Nursery Practitioner with experience working with children aged 3 months - 5 years old.
The role involves being a proactive member of a staff team who provides a safe, stimulating and inclusive environment in which young children are supported and encouraged to achieve their full potential. You will be hands-on in the process of activity planning, child observation and development records on a regular basis and as requested by the Nursery Manager.
- undertake a key person role in the pre-school room
- have a good knowledge of EYFS, with the ability to use your own initiative, plan and implement suitable activities and make and record clear precise observations
- have a good understanding of safeguarding
- have a commitment to working as part of a team
- have excellent communication skills.
The role requires a relevant Level 3 qualification, 2 years' experience as a Nursery Practitioner, and access to personal transport is essential.
* depending on qualification.
To apply, please email your CV to: email@example.com